WIN-WIN bolted bonnet gate valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability.
WIN-WIN brands bolted bonnet gate valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All gate valves are full ported and meet the design requirements of API 600 & API6D and ASME B16.34,British standard BS1414 & BS EN 1984.Valves are available in a complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
Wall thickness and general valve design: API 600
Test: API 598
Pressure-temperature rating: ASME B16.34
Face to face dimensions for butt weld and flanged valves: ASME B16.10
(6) Bonnet Joint - joint design varies with ASME class rating.
(7) Body - full ported, heavy duty body with API 600 wall thickness for maximum service life.
(8) Seat Rings separate heavy duty, full ported rings for easy maintenance.
(9) Handwheel - large handwheels for easy operation. Also available with gearing, motor actuators, or cylinder actuators for more difficult services.
(10) Yokesleeves - furnished in ductile Ni-resist or aluminum-bronze to reduce operating torque.
(11) Gland - two-piece gland/gland flange is self-aligning to eliminate stem damage from cocked gland.
(12) Stem - all Wuyou wedge gate valves are provided with upset forged T-head stems. By forging the T-head, the stem at the stem-wedge connection is strengthened. This design also allows the wedge to self-align, eliminating the possibility of a bent stem jamming the wedge.
(13) Wedge - heavy pattern, fully guided wedge precision fitted to body seats for maximum shutoff.
(14) End Connections - flanged end options are raised face smooth finish or ring type joint. Besides, BW end is also available.