WIN-WIN needle valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. Valves meet the design re
Detailed Product Description
WIN-WIN needle valves are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. Valves meet the design requirements of AP1 600 ,ANSI B16.34 & BS 1873. Valves are available in a complete range of body/bonnet materials and trims.
Wall thickness and general valve design: BS 1873/ANSI B16.34
Test: API 598
Pressure-temperature rating: ANSI B16.34
Face-to-face dimensions for butt weld and flanged valves: ANSI B16.10
Flange design: ANSI B16.5
Butt welding design: ANSI B16.25
Size: 2 - 48"
Rating: ASME Classes 150 - 2500
Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel
Trim: Per API 600
Operation: Handwheel, Gear, Motor, Pneumatic
Oil, Gas, Refinery, Chemical, Petrochemical, Power plant, Water, General Industries.
(1) Non-rotating Stem with precision Acme threads and burnished finish. Valve suitable for horizontal installation.
(2) Swing Bolts - facilitate easier maintenance and packing replacement.
(3) Stuffing Box - optional lantern rings and grease injectors are available.
(4) Bonnet Joint - joint varies with ASME class rating.
(5) Seat Rings - separate heavy duty, full ported rings for easy maintenance.
(6) Body - full ported, heavy duty body with API 600 wall thickness for maximum service life.
(7) Handwheel - large handwheels for easy operation. Also available with gearing, motor actuators or cylinder actuators for more difficult services.
(8) Gland - two-piece gland/gland flange is self-aligning to eliminate stem damage from cocked gland.
(9) Stem - precision machined stem has a backseat design.